You’ve seen bags of it in the health food store and you have pinned images of the fine powder stating its health benefits on Pinterest, but have you gotten around to exploring the many uses of diatomaceous earth in your home and garden for yourself?
If not, you should – for several reasons that we’ll list below.
Diatomaceous earth is most commonly known as a strong parasite cleanser, taken internally, for pets, livestock and humans, yet it is so much more than that!
Diatomaceous earth (DE) does several things at once:
- improves energy and digestion
- boosts your immune system
- strengthens your bones
- aids your nails, skin and hair
- detoxifies the body
- rids your home of parasites, bed bugs and viruses
- acts as flea control for dogs and cats
Overall, diatomaceous earth is a common-wonder mineral that has essential uses inside and outside the home, inside and outside of the body.